Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Shadow of the Beast and others (Read 1235 times)
yerzmyey
RoMzkiddiEz

D-BUGer

Shadow of the Beast and others
29.04.10 at 22:41:02
Print Post  
Hi there.
Well, Your work is incredibly impressive - I would never even say it's possible. Wink
But YES - most of the games work on Falcon030. Wink 90% maybe.
However guys from atari-forum suggested I should ask here about several weird cases.
My question is about games:

Shadow of the Beast,
Another World,
Goblins 1,
Goblins 2,
Jim Power.

Sadly they don't work on (my only?) Falcon 030 4MB (a CF card 4Gb instead of HDD).

I tried with CTRL and without and so on. They stop loading on some point.

Maybe You could help?

PS: As for the "Shadow...", I noticed there's only one sotb file (except the loader) - sotb1.gnn but I checked out on PlanetEmu and the game has 2 disks. Hm...?
« Last Edit: 29.04.10 at 22:42:32 by yerzmyey »  

ZX81 / ZX Spectrum / Atari / Amiga MUSIC:
http://yerzmyey.i-demo.pl/
IP Logged

Jake-Depression
Distributor

D-BUGer

Re: Shadow of the Beast and others
Reply #1 - 29.04.10 at 23:41:59
Print Post  
If i remember right your driver is HDDriver? Then look 1st "Hd/Falcon/Tt patches", "General", "Big breakthrought hddriver found!"

What is place where games stops loading/working?

IP Logged

ggn
D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug debugger

Re: Shadow of the Beast and others
Reply #2 - 02.05.10 at 20:14:44
Print Post  
Hi there,

I've been away the past few days (see other posts), so only now I had a chance to see this.

yerzmyey wrote on 29.04.10 at 22:41:02:
Shadow of the Beast,
Another World,
Goblins 1,
Goblins 2,
Jim Power.

Please be more specific. Each game is its own case. I can't track these things down using clairvoyance. Just writing "game xxx doesn't work" can't possibly help me because, hey, they worked on our machines before releasing (and we are talking about 5 falcons, 2 mstes, 1 tt and various others). Describe for each game what's happening, what executable are you clicking and what do you see (or don't) to declare them non-working. Also, it's usually irrelevant, but try to start them from low resolution.

Sadly they don't work on (my only?) Falcon 030 4MB (a CF card 4Gb instead of HDD).

I tried with CTRL and without and so on. They stop loading on some point.

Maybe You could help?

See above. Also, please give us more info. What hard driver are you using? TOS version?

PS: As for the "Shadow...", I noticed there's only one sotb file (except the loader) - sotb1.gnn but I checked out on PlanetEmu and the game has 2 disks. Hm...?

That's not a problem, the automation version was packed down into 1 disk - so you have the whole game in less space than the rest of the versions circulating.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top