ggn
D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug debugger

Automation #032
28.04.12 at 11:40:37
Print Post  
http://d-bug.mooo.com/automenus.php?s=32&e=32

Star Battle by N/A, Crack by Was (Not Was)

SDI by Cinemaware, Crack by Was (Not Was)

Bionic Commando by Software Creations, Crack by Was (Not Was)

IP Logged

ggn
D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug debugger

Re: Automation #032
Reply #1 - 01.05.12 at 05:21:30
Print Post  
SDI

While making fun of Paradox games is really easy (the quality of their releases made it an easy target anyway), I've seen few people slagging off Cinemaware. Yes I know, I'm echoing my comments from Sinbad a bit, but I can't help it after playing this utter turd of a game.

Let's start with the plot, shall we? Oh look, the evil KGB revolted from the (then still standing) Soviet Union. They took over the missile bases and are threatening to play Missile Command for real unless their deman- OH SCREW YOU CINEMAWARE. So the Americans have a space station 23000 miles above Earth. And they can save the situation.

And then you're taken inside a control station when the "game" starts. You can move the cursor and click with your joystick (mouse? Good heavens, wtf's a mouse????) to some screens and you can't really select anything, but it's there and well drawn, sort of. And then you decide to click the guy's buttocks and have a laugh just like North and South. And then the guy turns, faces you, and goes down some stairs and enters a spaceship. Ooh, nice and pointless animation sequence.

Then the camera shifts to inside the spaceship where after initial checks (wow, a realistic sim, it even has gauges!), you're treated with one of the worst 3D gameplay I've ever witnessed. Gad, that was shite. And my fuel was drained after 1-2 mins of blasting. And then I reseted the machine.

That's about it then I suppose. I can replay Paradox games because they're so shite that they're actually fun. But this thing is even beyond that. Total shovelware.

auto032_002.png ( 5 KB | Downloads )
auto032_002.png

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top