D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug debugger

Automation #045
29.04.12 at 20:41:15
Print Post  
http://d-bug.mooo.com/automenus.php?s=45&e=45

Vectorball by 1001, Crack by 007

Double Dragon by Binary Design, Crack by Was (Not Was)

IP Logged

aktiv8
Distributor

D-BUGer

Re: Automation #045
Reply #1 - 30.04.12 at 18:17:34
Print Post  
Dungeon Dragon

Yet another coin-op legend comes to the ST.  Well what can I say about this game that hasn't already been said?  Well I could say good - that hasn't been said, but its not.  What we have is a distinctly average and all to familiar average conversion.

That said graphics are bright and colourful, perhaps not as well defined as the Amiga's maybe but that doesn't really matter. The sound is OK but hampered a bit by the STs capabilities I suppose, and to be honest all the conversions I've played of this haven't exactly been masterpieces.

You start with 5 credits which is more than enough to get to the end and defeat the final boss.  All levels are much the same but for the scenery, although the last level does throw in some welcome final challenges in terms of spears and bricks that come outward from walls.  The frustrating part comes form some bad guys "sticking" to teh scenery so you have to go punch them to get them off before you can progress, another is if you have a few guys beating up on you then you may never get up without being punched back down - that aside it's still easy.

All in all an average game that even the most amateur of games players would master and complete quickly.  I haven't played it for some years and I went through it in no time at all.

A_045_014.bmp ( 187 KB | Downloads )
A_045_014.bmp
A_045_018.bmp ( 187 KB | Downloads )
A_045_018.bmp

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top