Automation #054
05.05.12 at 11:58:45
Print Post  
http://d-bug.mooo.com/automenus.php?s=54&e=54

Led Storm by Software Creations, Crack by Ozzwald

Thunderwing by ASM, Crack by LSD

Chase by Mastertronic, Crack by Ozzwald

Mafdet and the Book of the Dead by Software Horizons, Crack by Sharaz Jek

Hades Nebula by Paranoid Software, Crack by Was (Not Was)

IP Logged

ggn
D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug debugger

Re: Automation #054
Reply #1 - 08.05.12 at 20:08:44
Print Post  
Hades Nebula

I always had a soft spot for this game. I can't really explain it. It's not like it's much better than the competition.

It's just a bog standard vertically scrolling shoot'em'up that scrolls nearly the entire screen around without too much slowdown. The background graphics can get really distracting at times so you can miss a bullet easily. And bullets fly around the screen faster than your ship, so you tend to die a lot.

Maybe because it's really tough and just getting the first powerup always made me feel I achieved something Smiley. And if you manage to stay alive after the first power up, the game becomes much easier than it seems initially.

Also, after seeing it running at 60fps on the Falcon (it was actually one of my first patches) without actually affecting the gameplay (which means that they have coded a proper frame skipping game instead of fixed fps), I appreciated it even more.

I'm pretty sure people won't like it, but nobody stepped up to write a review about this or games on this menu so there - I say it's a good game!

auto054_001.png ( 12 KB | Downloads )
auto054_001.png

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top