Just another run-of-the-mill flip-screen-platform-jump-collect-all-diamonds game? Well...
- The main sprite animation is cute!
- Background and tiles are well pixelled as well
- The world is very nicely laid out
- The puzzles are also very nice (well a few gems are frustrating to get, but thankfully you can complete the game without having to collect them all)
- Another neat feature: Keep collecting diamonds and the background tiles start to get trashed - a sort of the world deteriorating - and the music starts getting detuned.
All in all, a game with solid gameplay, nice presentation and almost no gimmicks - not much more to ask I think :)