Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
 10 Be fair with the unfair ? (Read 5487 times)
Lautreamont
Ex Member

Be fair with the unfair ?
01.11.07 at 22:44:39
Print Post  
As ggn requested, this thread is forked from [url="http://www.dbug-automation.co.uk/forum/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1193836088/14#1... me a D-Bug fanboy...[/url].
The quotes aren't clean.

Quote:
We're not hostile against him, just his sw/hw. We advise readers of this forum not to use them.

It's ok for me when it's said in a neutral way.
From my point of view, you were on the edge between information and hostility in your post and CJ was in hostility. Even if you have reasons to be, it's not something I like to read.

Quote:
We are banned from Atari forum and so we cannot answer to his posts there. So in a way it's only fair that we can say what the fuck we want in our own bloody forum.

I have nothing against retaliation here to a precise event like you do with your "Letters", but I have against constantly feeding a global "state of war".  A war of words which doesn't carry any value. Fight is a value, but not from distance.

On your forum, I suspect we are on a place where you'll have the last word, whatever happens. It's what I mean by "you're the winners". I don't really believe that ppera would be free to post here. I don't want to be insulting, but I believe you're human beings after all ...

I would like you to behave neutrally here with people who aren't fair with you elsewhere rather than claiming easy victories against them. It's close to ask you to respect people who don't respect you and very hard to do if not impossible. But I believe it's "right". It matches my values and I don't risk anything by asking.

I did something similar to retrogamerUK on atari-forum.com when I asked him to forget you (D-Bug) there.
(and now I'm praising myself...)

Now I must say that it takes my time, I don't care, I'm fed up and I'm not a shining example myself.
If I don't like your posts, I don't have to attend your forum after all.

IP Logged

CJ
D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug Founder

Re: Be fair with the unfair ?
Reply #1 - 01.11.07 at 23:20:21
Print Post  
I guess you don't read AtariAge.com then.

"With only one button, even drooling fucktards like Kizza can play our game!"

IP Logged

simonsunnyboy
Distributor

Rockabilly rulez!

Reply #2 - 02.11.07 at 07:11:31
Print Post  

Rock'n'Roll is the thing - Jerry Lee is the king!

Paradize Website: http://paradize.atari.org/
ST Offline Tournament: http://www.npoi.de/stot/
WWWGTalkICQ  
IP Logged

Lautreamont
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 02.11.07 at 21:27:40
Print Post  
CJ wrote on 01.11.07 at 23:20:21:
I guess you don't read AtariAge.com then.

Hi CJ.

No, I don't (thanks for the link, simon). I'm only here and on AF.
That's why I would like you (and all the D-Bug members) to state it when you retaliate to something or be neutral if you don't.

You (CJ) behave here like you did on Atari Forum, but the context changed: the power that was used to ban you there is in your hands here and if I hadn't seen you on AF before, I would have a very different idea of what you are, by only judging your posts on the D-Bug forum.

My feeling is that you (D-Bug) spoil your forum if you don't try to be fair at home, because we miss the other half of the story, the part which is not written by the people against who you post since they are not on your forum.

IP Logged

RetroLamerUK
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 05.11.07 at 19:00:14
Print Post  
I am amazed by your misguided sense of self-riteousness Lautreamont, and by the fact that you could actually think that CJ will ever give a toss about what/who is right or wrong whoever tries to preach it to him.
You really can't see that in doing so you are just playing into his hands.
Furthermore I note with minor annoyance that you seem to be proud of what you perceive as successful digs at me by yourself in the atari-forum and by CJ in his misinterpreted quote of my private letter to the good man, and therefore it is with regret that I must convey to you (Lautremont) the following insult: "Daft prick".

So let's have a look at the lines of my letter in question then:

"Why keep pretending to be upset about this thing man? you are making yourself look petty and childish, even to your ass kissers. 
Then again, maybe not, they do seem to worship you, poor fuckers."

Ok, firstly the phrase "even to your ass kissers" does not mean "even to my mates" as quite frankly my mates in the forum are/were not strictly CJ's ass kissers, and CJ's arse kissers past and present are/were not strictly my mates, it is possible that some of my mates are/were kissers of the ass of CJ but even then I do not regret my statement as it was sent privately, and even more frankly they deserve to be offended, as punishment for being sad arse kissers.
Hey I like the post entry system in this forum BTW, very easy to use and advanced  Cool

So having established what "CJ's arse kissers" means you can see that my follow on statement of:
"they do seem to worship you, poor fuckers." is a bit of an obvious thing to say really given that the term "arse kisser" does accurately describe a person that worships the arse kissee in question, so that was more of a "statement of the bleeding obvious" on my part and does not increase the level of offence that the first lines give to the arse kissers unfortunately.

In fact, as it happens you fit that description perfectly Lautremont as I can think of nobody with a stronger of a smell of CJ's ring piece around the end of their nose than you my friend, even when he slaps you down like the bitch that you are, so I must thank you for helping me to clear this up my little brown nosed fool.  Smiley

Had I wanted to piss the whole forum off I would have done it as indeed I have on many occasions not by private message to one individual, but by one of my more trademark methods, and without anyone else getting dragged into it.

And for the record CJ, the definition of arse kisser/wiper does not include congratulating someone for getting off the fence, but then it was worth it for me just to be finally mentioned on a menu scroller!
WOOOOOHOOOOO I am famous!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does that make me an arse kisser? if it does, please delete this message and ban me again Wink

Thanks for listening, I'm the famous RetroLamerUK.
Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: 05.11.07 at 19:37:54 by »  

IP Logged

CJ
D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug Founder

Reply #5 - 05.11.07 at 19:19:36
Print Post  
I will comment on the above when I see him release a single crack/pack/menu/demo or indeed anything at all.

Until then, he can fuck off with the other retard romskiddies back to the kindergarden forum with the rest of the "leet crowd" that hang there.

"With only one button, even drooling fucktards like Kizza can play our game!"

IP Logged

RetroLamerUK
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 05.11.07 at 19:24:45
Print Post  
Oh come on CJ, I never banned you from any forum, why pick on me?
And you just shot yourself in the foot again there by showing your contempt of anyone who is not a "scener", such snobbery, I'm mentioned on one of your menus don't-you-know.

Grin
« Last Edit: 05.11.07 at 19:31:02 by »  

IP Logged

ggn
D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug debugger

Reply #7 - 05.11.07 at 19:34:35
Print Post  
RetroLamerUK wrote on 05.11.07 at 19:24:45:
Oh come on CJ, I never banned you from any forum, why pick on me?
And you just shot yourself in the foot again there by showing your contempt of anyone who is not a "scener", such snobbery, I'm mentioned on one of your menus don't-you-know.

Grin

IP Logged

RetroLamerUK
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 05.11.07 at 19:41:21
Print Post  
Wow.

I feel guilty now.  I realise I've been trolling all my life.  I know nothing about the ST.  I've neer released anything.  All I've ever done was suck up to Mug UK.  I'll have to go and have a serious think.....

Mug's calling me now, I think he's run ot of toilet paper.

I'm so happy to be remembered as the man who cleans MugUK's arse Sad

Thank you D-Bug for saving me. I'll never post on that crap Atari Forum again.  If I do, I'll chop off my own hand, and if i don't, someone please come around and do it for me.
« Last Edit: 05.11.07 at 19:55:56 by CJ »  

IP Logged

Lautreamont
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 05.11.07 at 22:54:22
Print Post  
RetroLamerUK wrote on 05.11.07 at 19:00:14:
I note with minor annoyance that you seem to be proud of what you perceive as successful digs at me by yourself in the atari-forum

I don't claim any success against you on Atari-Forum.
There's no glory in words said from a safe and warm place.

RetroLamerUK wrote on 05.11.07 at 19:00:14:
I must convey to you (Lautremont) the following insult: "Daft prick".

Thanks.

It's a struggle for you to post here, but you can breathe now: you survived the thread.
See you on Atari-Forum, especially on the French forum. Be respectful next time.

IP Logged

Christos
Distributor
Reboot Member

D-BUGer

Reply #10 - 05.11.07 at 22:55:22
Print Post  
A succesful troll is a troll that knows just enough so as to make other people angry. Half truths can be confusing to people.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top