Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Letter from a Pompous Pirate (Read 516 times)
CJ
D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug Founder

Letter from a Pompous Pirate
11.08.07 at 16:10:21
Print Post  
Now when this arrived in our inbox, we laughed and laughed and laughed.  So much so, that it prompted us to open these topics to share the ammusement with you all.

All this from that most modest and respectful of crews, the Pompey Pirates.  Good work here, Des, copying all those disks was such a great and rare skill you provided to your crew.  If only you'd passed the knowledge onto your nephew, so he wouldn't have to look like a complete cock in public.

Anyway, roll the text! I hope you don't mind me posting in bold, after all, everything *we* say is important isn't it? Enjoy!  

To: D-Bug
Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:43 am
Subject: hello fella  
My old mate... as the threads seem to be closed I cannot answer your questions or comments so I must resort to a pm.

Firstly I have no axe to grind with you or your old group... I have never had any axe to grind with any group come to think of it.
But you do seem to enjoy having a pop at every posibility you have... I am taking this as a lack of confidence on your part and a heavy dose of jealousy... tsh tsh it does not matter one iota as your opinions are, for the best part, amusing and the worse part pathetic.

As I recall the Atari scene was great fun with lots of really nice geezers doing some superb work... but also a few tossers along the way... some of the tossers seem to be still trying to re-live the old ST scene and trying to grab some fame from it.... these people I feel sorry for greatly.

By the way some uneducated people find it hard to distinguish between confidence and arrogance.... but I am sure someone will explain the difference to you at some point.

Oh and as for your comment about Canada... just goes to show what a narrow minded un-travelled baffoon you really are.... I suggest you get out a little bit more instead of trying to re-live a scene that has now long past.

Please do not reply as your comments bore me greatly.

I hope that you have a good life and that you find some closure to your past.

Des

Our comments may bore him, but not as much as reading   A L I E N   I S   T H E   B E S T  did back in the 1980's
« Last Edit: 11.08.07 at 16:29:36 by CJ »  

"With only one button, even drooling fucktards like Kizza can play our game!"

IP Logged

CJ
D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug Founder

Letter from a Pompous Pirate
Reply #1 - 30.12.08 at 10:58:37
Print Post  
This Topic was moved here from Letters to D-Bug (The Retarded) [move by] CJ.

"With only one button, even drooling fucktards like Kizza can play our game!"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top