Regards from Hungary (Read 1500 times)
ggn
D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug debugger

Regards from Hungary
10.01.09 at 13:05:20
Print Post  
Yes folks, your favorite destructoid, ppera, was kind enough to send me a PM on AtariAge. Without any ado, here it is:

Quote:
Quote from you: " Wow, so he added an uneccessary swap there, and placed his jump AT THE SAME POINT AS ME, ALTHOUGH HE COULD HAVE PLACED THE JUMP AT 20 DIFFERENT POINTS. Conincidence my ass, he stole my crack and then he fixed the crash.

Just piss off, will you? "

Interesting that you banned me from 'forum' and still talking to me.... Banned because of what ? Because posted about fixing game in thread where I was mentioned...

Now, see the technical things: Finding audio playback code with Steem Debugger is some 2 min work. For instance by watching writes to PSG port. Or looking Timer A vector ($134). So, if I spent couple hours with Steem Debugger to fix game and find trainer options for me was easier to disassemble some other 'fix' to find well known code for avoiding shadow reg write ??? Your sense for logic is fantastic...
Coinidence ? Hahahaha - where to place jump if not exactly at movep.l ? Coincidence that exit seq. is same ? What a miracle to using same 3 overwritten instructions in game... And my code is still not 100% same. But you must be asshole and again talking same bullshit as done couple times without success...
Btw. there is 2 place where I patched sound in game - one is for gameplay, other for title music.

You not cracked this game. It is old Automation release, Probably nothing cracked, as no any crack text there. I did not fix crash, as it crashed not. Probably just smart protection against shallow crackers.

Anyway. All this has some use. Now is clear as day what is your and CJ's problem with me. You just can not stand that someone knows something better than you. It is real reason for conflict, lies about my work, banning and all bullshit threads there.

Now you will ignore this post, as usual. But it will be published together with some your posts.

Please, continue your mindless campaign against me and lies. Some plus arguments are always welcome.

Thanks for all ....

IP Logged

CJ
D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug Founder

Re: Regards from Hungary
Reply #1 - 10.01.09 at 13:14:30
Print Post  
Quote:
Anyway. All this has some use. Now is clear as day what is your and CJ's problem with me. You just can not stand that someone knows something better than you. It is real reason for conflict, lies about my work, banning and all bullshit threads there.

Hrmm... I have to respond to this with the following list...

Another World:

Pcock:  Fixed the audio.
D-Bug:  Err.. it just worked, didnt need any fixing.

Carv Up

Pcock:  HOLE shit
D-Bug:  Just click ours...

Chuckie Egg 2:

Extase

Pcock:  Needs 2mb
D-Bug:  Needs 1mb...

F-19

Pcock:  Needs 2.5mb.. floppy save
D-Bug:  Needs 1mb... Hard Disk save...

F1GP

Pcock:  Needs 2.5mb... intro missing... floppy save
D-Bug:  Needs 1mb.. COMPLETE.. saves to HD with file selector & memory states

Flintsones

Hook

Pcock:  2mb.. no save...
D-Bug:  1mb... saves to Hard Disk

Int. Karate

Klaz:   Just click it...

Lemmings II

Pcock:  2mb.. floppy save (eventually!)
D-Bug:  1mb.. Hard disk save

etc, etc, etc...

I don't think we even need to mention the fact that you've stolen many of our cracks and palmed them off as yours, and I think I'll be tactful and not mention ELITE.. Whoops, I did.

Where's your Wings of Death TFMX Falcon fix (With the working Spectrum512 picture) ???  Keep doing the single filed static memory dumps, asshole.

Kindly fuck off please, and quit it with the pointless insulting PM's on other forums.
« Last Edit: 10.01.09 at 13:21:19 by CJ »  

"With only one button, even drooling fucktards like Kizza can play our game!"

IP Logged

ggn
D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug debugger

Reply #2 - 10.01.09 at 13:29:11
Print Post  
CJ wrote on 10.01.09 at 13:14:30:
Where's your Wings of Death TFMX Falcon fix (With the working Spectrum512 picture) ???

Let's extrapolate on that:

Where's your hard disk driver? The one that makes us inferior in your eyes.
Where's GACK? In that case, I can patch a game that reads data from the serial port using a special PC program on the other end that reads the data and never release the PC program(remember folks, this is my idea, if he goes and releases something to what I describe, well, you read it here first Smiley)

The only thing you can do properly is release stuff that crashes machines, like for example Floimg, which killed my PC's C: partition.

« Last Edit: 10.01.09 at 13:30:35 by ggn »  

IP Logged

CJ
D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug Founder

Reply #3 - 12.01.09 at 14:03:17
Print Post  
This is just for ppera Tongue

« Last Edit: 12.01.09 at 14:14:56 by CJ »  

"With only one button, even drooling fucktards like Kizza can play our game!"

IP Logged

Christos
Distributor
Reboot Member

D-BUGer

Reply #4 - 12.01.09 at 16:04:16
Print Post  

IP Logged

ggn
D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug debugger

Reply #5 - 12.01.09 at 18:58:03
Print Post  
And here's CJ's and Chris' videos in 1 single panel:

(one of the few times xkcd hits the nail in the head Smiley)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top