Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
 10 I thought I'd Investigate (ROFL@Pperror) (Read 4323 times)
CJ
D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug Founder

I thought I'd Investigate (ROFL@Pperror)
21.12.08 at 03:57:19
Print Post  
So I downloaded and traced thru some of his stuff today...

Here's what I found....

Starquake...  

His version depacks to $13e10.. and depacks an additional file to $48900... and then NOP's out the loader for the 2nd file in the main binary.

Can you guess what the Automation version does? That's right folks, it's the Automation crack under there.  It's also not a co-incidence that it depacks to the same address, as the original was a .prg and fully relocatable.... funny how the memory dump was taken from EXACTLY the same memory location, isn't it?

I'm 100% sure there would be other cases where he's taken the D-Bug or Automation version of something, but as we all know....

"You are really pathetic with your postings. Actually, I did not any hard disk adapting based on D-Bug crack. And I don't see some decent game worth of effort on their menus."

Caught you out again, pperror.... thats 2 confirmed lies.... First denying the fake accounts and now this.  Do you have ANY credibility left?

PS - I couldnt enjoy the game because you spoilt it with that shit intro... I thought you said you left things "clean" without splashing your name all over it? Another lie?
« Last Edit: 21.12.08 at 04:01:00 by CJ »  

"With only one button, even drooling fucktards like Kizza can play our game!"

IP Logged

Heavy Stylus
Playtester

D-BUG Fanboi

Re: I thought I'd Investigate (ROFL@Pperror)
Reply #1 - 22.12.08 at 00:32:56
Print Post  
I know not why you being bothered. Everyone know that Automation is not same as D-Bug, they have differential members and not same.

http://www.rgcd.co.uk
The Essential Discmag for Retro Gamers!

http://www.myspace.com/heavystylus
Usual myspace crap.

http://tinyurl.com/heavystylus
Facebook
IP Logged

CJ
D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug Founder

Reply #2 - 22.12.08 at 03:47:28
Print Post  
ah it's a war of attritition Smiley

IP Logged

Grunaki
RoMzkiddiEz

D-BUGer

Reply #3 - 29.12.08 at 15:37:25
Print Post  

"Leave Ppera alone!  HE CAN'T HELP IT!  Cry Cry Cry"

Tongue Cheesy Grin

IP Logged

Christos
Distributor
Reboot Member

D-BUGer

Reply #4 - 29.12.08 at 16:56:08
Print Post  
« Last Edit: 29.12.08 at 16:57:08 by Christos »  

IP Logged

Grunaki
RoMzkiddiEz

D-BUGer

Reply #5 - 29.12.08 at 18:02:19
Print Post  
"My final words about D-Bug

As I tried several times to conversate with them reasonable, and to calm down things, and nothing is changed, I need to say couple things, and then will not mention them here at all. What means not that will not respond if see some lies, insults appear."

Erm.. He contradicted himself within his first couple of sentences.  This sounds more like "My opening arguments about D-Bug". 

If he intends to respond, he's not laying it to rest, is he?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

CJ
D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug Founder

Reply #6 - 29.12.08 at 23:51:06
Print Post  
Pperror wrote:

"It is not enough to constantly insult someone, but even cut his rights to reply, explain things..."

Must be why he constantly bashes us over at Atari Forum....

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_Law

For example, there is a tradition in many newsgroups and other Internet discussion forums that once such a comparison is made, the thread is finished and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically "lost" whatever debate was in progress.

and...

In some countries such as Poland, due to Nazi crimes against ethnic Poles which caused the death of over 2 million Polish citizens, actual comparison of someone to Hitler or Nazi is very rare during an online discussion. Using a "nazi analogy" is not only considered to be an inadequate hyperbole, it is also considered to be a sign of one's total lack of historic knowledge.

Obviously, no Polish people would be reading Atari-Age... after all, only most of the great 8bit stuff has come from Poland in recent years........
« Last Edit: 30.12.08 at 00:04:31 by CJ »  

IP Logged

ggn
D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug debugger

Reply #7 - 30.12.08 at 00:03:16
Print Post  
Grunaki wrote on 29.12.08 at 18:02:19:
"I tried several times to conversate with them reasonable, and to calm down things, and nothing is changed, I need to say couple things, and then will not mention them here at all. What means not that will not respond if see some lies, insults appear."

And just when did he do that? When he whined to the moderators to remove our posts or when he sent us PMs telling us to go f**k ourselves?

Funny thing is, he started a thread over at AF (which got wiped) called "welcome to the McCarthy age" (or something like that), when he accused us of many things... on a forum we can't respond... with neutral moderation. And btw, what's the matter with him making fake accounts on our forum every once in a couple of months? No wonder we delete some of them! The IP logs stay though....

IP Logged

CJ
D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug Founder

Reply #8 - 30.12.08 at 00:07:18
Print Post  
ggn wrote on 30.12.08 at 00:03:16:
Funny thing is, he started a thread over at AF (which got wiped) called "welcome to the McCarthy age" (or something like that)

That thread is now in Time Out, where guests such as ourselves can't even read it....

IP Logged

BadBad
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 30.12.08 at 13:56:16
Print Post  
OK guys. Let say that we all acted bad in past. Really no sense to continue this mindless fight.

Now deleted thread 'Welcome to McCarthy Zone' was just about obvious nonsenses about mine HW and program for floppy RPM measuring.  It intended to point that is easy to accuse someone with fictional things, and problem is that many people will believe it, because has no knowledge to judge what is real. This is why I choosed to not ignore such things, even if some people recommended it.

You know, there are much better things to discuss instead on what crack is game based or is D-Bug equal to Automation.

I remember that in past used to remove intros - mostly because of problems with higher TOS versions. And do it now often. It is ridiculous to read all that texts like 'fuck of ripper' and similar. How should I know who really cracked game, when is obvious that many is 'recracked'. And why should I care at all ? Cracking is mostly past, and we now do some other things. Why is problem if I used some Automation crack ? Or problem is that I did not credited them ? I credit no crackers (including myself, as I cracked about 10 games). There is just my logo in intros, for games where I did some adaptations.
Point is to do something useful, and do it by not spending too much time. Tastes and requirements are different. Unfortunately, in many cases I spent more time in finding complete game crack, floppy images than by adaptation itself. All because there is a pretty mess on Planetemu or other places.

I trying to sort things out - but there is no contribution form Atari people. Started game compatibility interactive list. Only few records were added (not counting mines). And will add soon Falcon game list, also interactive (Based on old one from 1994). Then, it would be good to make another list, of bad floppy images on WEB, just to spare peoples time and nerves.

Finally, I would really like if we enter New Year with all crap behind us, and start some much better relationship.

Ppera

IP Logged

Heavy Stylus
Playtester

D-BUG Fanboi

Reply #10 - 30.12.08 at 14:52:51
Print Post  
Ppera, I'd like to applaud you on posting here in a polite attempt to resolve the issues you have with D-Bug.

However, I really think that the issue a lot of people have with you is that when they try to report something as not working, you deny that there's a problem.  I've tried several of your patches, and some work for me, and others don't.  One of them (Bomb Jack) I've tried several times, and each time I attempt to run it (from a zip disc, thank god) it crashes and corrupts the disk to the point where I have to reformat it.

This is on an STE, 4MB, TOS2.06 with HDDriver.  Nothing special about my set up at all.

I've not told you this before because I know it'll just result in you telling me I'm a liar (which I'm not).  On the other hand, I've tested several games for D-Bug and have (on occasion) found the odd release with a crash problem.  I've emailed/MSN'ed them about it, advising how to repeat the bug and my hardware, and every time they've taken my report on face value and so far have fixed everything I've had problems with.  In fact, I've even been congratulated for spotting the problem in the first place.

I think it's really positive that you are interested in fixing/adapting games, but you have to accept that a certain amount of responsibility comes with this.  You need to test your adaptations and software releases thoroughly on different hardware set-ups before posting them up for download - it's just not fair to expect people to accept their hard disk being trashed when using one of your releases as being their fault.  I believe it's this that actually caused the fall-out between you and D-Bug, isn't it?

One of the reasons why D-Bug and Klaz are so well respected in the scene is that they thoroughly test their releases on all hardware config's possible (with other people's help) before release.  They patch games to work with various HD drivers, ensure that they run from a clean boot without any additional patching software, and the work they've done with ULS *is* outstanding and it certainly doesn't deserve the bogus reviews you've been giving it on Atari-Forum, saying that it can't do things that CJ and Klaz have proven that it can.  And like I said above, if someone posts a bug report, they don't say "oh well, it works for me so it must be your shitty HW" - they investigate and fix the problem if possible.  This is the attitude that you need to adopt if you want to move forward - you need to be able to accept criticism of your releases, admit when you are proven wrong and accept bug reports (especially repeatable ones) from users.

Now I'm not directly affiliated with D-Bug/Automation (I'm just a loyal fan, friend and part-time tester), but I personally think that if you take the above into account then there's a good chance that you'll be able to co-exist peacefully.

Finally, you recently stated on Atari-Forum that D-Bug's Hook patch doesn't work for you.  While you're here can you please explain what the problem is?

James
« Last Edit: 30.12.08 at 14:59:54 by Heavy Stylus »  

Usual myspace crap.

Facebook
IP Logged

CJ
D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug Founder

Reply #11 - 30.12.08 at 15:47:52
Print Post  
First off,

It's good to actually see some *nice* words from you for once, as only yesterday I was a Nazi...

If you'd just accept some responsibility for your software instead of going into shock denial, we wouldn't be here now discussing this. I still have a few issues with you I'd like sorted.

We know you created multiple accounts here, and on AtariAge - yet you denied it all.

You claim to not be a moderator on Atari-Forum, yet your name is in bold and you just now said you deleted a thread. How is that possible?

There is an unwritten rule in the scene that you credit people - you have flounted this, yet you wonder why people show you no respect? You even use a Was Not Was backdrop on your website, use Automation menus for your testing and source material - yet never once have you given any credit.

I totally agree with everything Heavy Stylus has written above, and I agree it would be nice to move forward into 2009 without any arguments.

Do you even realise that a lot of your patches plain don't work because your animation code crashes on some Falcons? The games never even make it out of the intro you added (and then... you attacked us for "spoiling" games with intros...)

It's far more than the insults and the lies - it's the hypocracy that goes with them all. We have taken a lot of abuse from Atari Forum in the past, you have just stirred it all back up again recently. Without an apology I don't think you will get away with just an olive branch.

If you'd like to continue this discussion then feel free and maybe something can come of it - but as long as you sling mud our way, or refuse to take responsibility for your code, we'll sling it back.

The ball is in your court.

CJ - Speaking for D-Bug.

IP Logged

BadBad
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 30.12.08 at 17:44:35
Print Post  
OK, some clarifications first:

Yes, I created here multiple acconts. First was named wiper. It is likely still active, but I don't remember pass. Then created couple BadBad accounts which were deleted.

My name on Atari forum is in bold likely because I'm Hardware Guru there. But it has nothing with moderation.  When I wrote 'now deleted thread ...' it meant that thread is now deleted. Not me deleted it.
There is no new moderator for years, and many of titled is long time away from forum, as everyone may see.

Now, the responsibility for SW:  what I publish, I test first intensive. Especially utilities and driver SW. Less test game adaptations.
Bomb Jack was tested on 3-4 different configs.  If Heavy Stylus had problems with, it may be because of write cache active or something like that. I can't at moment imagine other reason. Adaptation just uses TOS calls for disk access, there is nothing with low level access (as some may think). So, Heavy Stylus, please provide me more info. For instance how many free RAM you have when Desktop appears ? How many RAM is occupied by Hddriver ?
And it is really first case that I hear about some destruction connected with one of my adaptations (in case of Bomb Jack was not much to do, as I remember).
I do carefully consider every serious (and less serious) bug report.
Some things were fixed fast after getting E-mail. In some case there was no bug, just user expected different behaviour.
With games we are always in risk actually - there are cases of random writings in high RAM area, what may destroy some things there. And is not rare some usage of GEMDOS system RAM (below membot) - even Dungeon Master uses low RAM under $10000, but mirically it works well even on Falcon (only from AUTO of course). I think that it is just pure luck, as game is older than TOS 2.06 or Falcon.
Utilities:  as I stated many times Floppy Imager can not destroy partitions. It just has no low-level hard disk access at any point. And why should have it ? Only real dangerous program is Drive Imager which has direct low level access due it's nature, but there is enough warning to ensure every sober user against accidental deletings.
I really can not add here nothing new. Yes, I was offensive, because
found claims as absurd and malice. As I wrote to Christos, I believe that he had crappy PC HW, and it is the reason. Especially as he claims that even his floppy drive gone while used Floppy Imager. Everyone knows that there is no SW what can destroy floppy drive.

My 'bogus reviews' :  just said that F1GP works not on Mega STE with Hddriver. In case of Klapazius it was corrupt TOS 1.62, as we stated quickly, without any bad words.
Truth is that there is so much possible config variation, that always will happen some stupid coincidence, and something will not work, or in bad case even do something destructive. I mean with games on ST and total freedom. Modern OSes have a lot of protections, although I had some craches of Linux recently because of poorly written ATI driver.

"You even use a Was Not Was backdrop on your website, use Automation menus for your testing and source material - yet never once have you given any credit."

I don't think so - I praised Superior on my page. No Second Prize is unchanged there, with all credits from origin. I just added Falcon launcher.
Isn't enough credit for Automation that I posted tables with very positive testing results and screenshots ? What kind of credit I need to do?  As explained, there are reasons for not putting crack infos in games. In 2008 maybe we should focus on some newer things.
Don't expect from me childish comments in style 'excellent', 'superb' etc.  Nothing is perfect what has over 1000 lines of code  Smiley We know that there are bad cracks from them too.
I always credit people contributing me - as in case of Blitter byte-swap code in DOS IDE hard disk driver - byte swap is 2x faster than in Hddriver with that code - just read suplied txt file.
Must go now...

IP Logged

BadBad
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 30.12.08 at 20:37:20
Print Post  
I looked Bomb Jack. It is one of rares where I did not remove intro. May be that it screws up some timers, and Hddriver is sensitive about, although by me all worked well. Anyway, intro will be removed.

My simple intro works not on some Falcons ? For sure those with some accelerators and/or other mods. Intro uses mostly just regular calls - little V-blank, little Line-A sprite draw. Only 'dirty' thing is HW check. but it is actually same as in TOS 2.06 - using bus error with vector at 8 temporary changed. In case of Falcon, there is code for switching cache, clock etc, and moving PMMU in high RAM. All it is made according to some WEB sites and looking int o docs for 68030. I did not claim that it will work on expanded Falcons.
I know that it works not under Magic and has problems with Hatari. But who plays under Magic ? Hatari has still problems with emulating Blitter and some other things.
I will gladly correct it. But need some more info. Really have no clue where the problem is. For begin let's say: is version with small letters (regular TOS print) as in Xenon 2 crashes ? If answer is no, then likely problem is in Line-A what leads to Blitter...
Finally, all this talk about responsibility is too one sided. If I get no feedback, I can not correct things. Writing generally that most what I made is shit also helps nothing. I have only 6 Atari machines, and some 10 hard drives, cards. It is still better than what I see when programmers talk about on what tested their SW. Usually, people writes that 'SW is well tested, bla, bla,... and take no responsibility in case of some trouble, loss.'  I don't like to write such advocate texts, what everyone knows. But it is something what is understandable by self.

Ah, just to add about 'bogus ULS reviews' . You should know that ULS is not really good for many games. What I pointed is that we will have a lot of patches where different tool and approach is needed. In first place games using heavily TOS functions. Then, games using direct FDC access are so different coded - I saw among 50 ones  45 different floppy readers.  ULS is good for own cracks, where game is filed. Then really can do patch in 10 minutes. But claiming it in way that people will think that ULS is something what will now allow massive adaptations with little work is not good for community.

I hope that I answered most of questions in last 2 posts. I could ask also about some things, but as I said, leave bad things, words behind.

IP Logged

CJ
D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug Founder

Reply #14 - 31.12.08 at 01:27:57
Print Post  
Right, lets go thru this.  We all decided it probably didnt warrant a reply but it's new years eve so lets be a little tollerant.

I think the reason you don't get any feedback is because of the "Once bitten, twice shy" syndrome - you seriously cannot expect people to try your patches after they've had data loss.  Like we have said on many occasions, we've had several reports of partitions being taken out running your software/patches - I am certainly not going to debug it for you and risk my partition disappearing, and I doubt many other people would either.

Games are not "always at risk" as you put it - they run in a (usually) very fixed and single-mided environment, commited to getting to game going. They don't have multiple threads or processes like modern PC games, they do things in A,B,C,D order, one at a time. Looking at what they do very quickly tells you how they behave.

"As I wrote to Christos, I believe that he had crappy PC HW, and it is the reason." - this is exactly the thing Heavy Stylus pointed out - you cannot blame other people who have had stable systems up until they ran your software - YOU have to accept responsibility and look into it, not just say "oh well it works here!" - That is completely unacceptable.

Also, your entire attitude to ULS is bogus - "But claiming it in way that people will think that ULS is something what will now allow massive adaptations with little work is not good for community."

Have we not repeatedly proven ULS allows us to patch/fix a game in under 15 minutes? If we chose to start from our existing crack, then yes it does take 10 minutes - how is that a false claim? Why should we start fresh from a Pasti when most of the work is already done (usually by us as well) - If you look at WHDLoad, most of those patches are based on existing cracks as well.  Our claim isn't false, it's been proven time and again. For example, Hook! took a whopping 11 minutes to fix - and most of that was copying the files off the floppies! Using the offset read mode, patching from a full .ST image is also very simple and trivial. You have a blinkered viewpoint on it, and we don't know why.

I can't see this thread going anywhere useful. I think summing it up with "test your stuff, accept responsibillity for your code, stop bashing us, we'll stop bashing you" is sufficient. I'll not let this thread ramble on forever, if you have anythign else you'd like to add feel free but it's going to get locked soon.

IP Logged

Heavy Stylus
Playtester

D-BUG Fanboi

Reply #15 - 31.12.08 at 02:33:58
Print Post  
I think "stop bashing us and we'll stop bashing you" sums it up here.  Let's face it, unless Ppera changes his attitude dramatically nothing is really going to change, but it would be nice to stop these arguments and maybe just stay out of each others faces in 2009.

I'm not having a go at Ppera here - I don't want to get personal like we all have in the past (with the jokes posted here and elsewhere) - I believe that he really wants to try to get along with us all and that is commendable.  I suppose the proof will be in the pudding - if he replies and starts mouthing off then there's no hope, but if he's willing to take back his comments about Christos having shitty hardware, etc. then maybe we can move on.

Ppera, is it really that hard to say "sorry" for being an asshole in the past (by posting as Wiper here, calling CJ a Nazi on Atari Age, etc.), and admit that there is a possibility that some of your software is buggy?  Like you say, the combinations of hardware out there are almost limitless so there is bound to be a problem for someone - why not ask people for help testing in the future rather than releasing stuff after only testing in Steem and a few machines?

FYI, I'm using the latest version of HD Driver with the default cache settings (I didn't change them when I installed it).  I suspect it is the intro causing the fatal crash in bombjack, but I won't know for sure without retrying it again - and I'm not going to be able to do that until I have some free time to format a new Zip Disc specifically for this reason (I'm really busy at the moment).  I will get back to you with more details when I've tried it again.

Usual myspace crap.

Facebook
IP Logged

BadBad
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 31.12.08 at 09:40:21
Print Post  
I recommend that you read again what I wrote about ULS. You will see that we have very similar opinions, just different exposed. Problem is in proportions - I see not much games where patch can be done fast.
But I will not talk about it more.
I will just talk about how people comes to easy conclusions based often on some very discutable claims.
So, Heavy Stylus: you concluded that I do not react well when people reporting me about SW bugs. Based on what ?  On FloImg case ? I did not get any bug report from D-Bug. I got couple reports by E-mail, and they were sorted out fast. I just saw at one moment that here stays that FloImg 'wipes partitions etc....' . Then I reacted harsh, because whole claim is absurd. And it just appeared here, without any notice to me before. But I will not repeat here what wrote many times - about why it is absurd.
I have many years experience with computers, worked as servicer starting from Sinclair, C64, Atari ST, a lot of PCs... I know exactly what may be caused by SW, and what not.
Point is that you concluded generally based on single thing. How you know how I react in my E-mails ?
Next: conclusion that my adaptation is responsible for your destroyed ZIP is also rushed. Maybe Hddriver is culprit ? Or game itself, or intro ?
In any case, I removed intro, what costed me some 2 hours, because it was protected (maybe better than original game). You can try it now, if you want. Just to add, that there is nothing in whole adaptation what not exists in other launchers. Game can be stated without launcher too - except on Falcon. There is source too. Absolute no way, that my code caused data loss.

"Ppera, is it really that hard to say "sorry" for being an asshole in the past (by posting as Wiper here, calling CJ a Nazi on Atari Age, etc.), and admit that there is a possibility that some of your software is buggy?  Like you say, the combinations of hardware out there are almost limitless so there is bound to be a problem for someone - why not ask people for help testing in the future rather than releasing stuff after only testing in Steem and a few machines?"

You know, I came here to sort out things. It means not, that I feel responsible for this conflict. Just partially. Posting as wiper was just reaction about 'wiping FloImg'. All what I can say is: be nice with me, and I will be nice with you. If you want to see who started fight, when, how, dig little in Atari forum, some 2 years ago. I even did not know who is CJ at that moment.
Buggy SW:  there are bugs in SW, for sure. But not dramatic ones. And not only in mine SW.
I use much Steem Debugger, as it make things much easier. Real tests are always on real Atari machines. There is a guy in place who does tests sometimes with his STE and Satandisk.
Finally, just to add that I have file download counters. And people downloads things. And I got so far only positive comments in E-mails about adaptations.

Where this thread leads ? Honestly, I don't know. I just know that always is better to say things instead hiding them. Conflict will not resolve by self. It requires some effort. We need to learn on own mistakes. As responsibility is mentioned here, I ask for responsibility toward people - to consult before judge. We all want same thing - good solutions which will serve people.
I did not came here to defend myself. If you don't understand it, maybe this is just waste of time.
I can even try to do something about taking back D-Bug members in Atari forum. Certainly many people will be happy with that. It is still strongest Atari forum. Of course, it depends on Mr Muguk mostly. However, you must learn on own mistakes, and understanding that need to act little different there. Otherwise all this has no sense...

IP Logged

CJ
D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug Founder

Reply #17 - 31.12.08 at 10:11:54
Print Post  
Well, that certainly seemed like a colossal waste of time.

Football match is over folks, back into the trenches.....

IP Logged

Christos
Distributor
Reboot Member

D-BUGer

Reply #18 - 31.12.08 at 10:39:28
Print Post  
Since I was mentioned I'll unlock it for a bit.. Ppera you might be absolutely right about the problem being in my H/W (PC) but that should have been done some time ago. Here's how it should go.
User forum post: Your program destroyed my partition/floppy/windows etc.
ppera: Hmmm, I don't think this can happen due to my software since I don't do anything like that but let's investigate and see why. Can you pm me details of what happened so we can try and retrace the possible bug?
If now the user doesn't, the user is at fault. 
Instead we got.
User forum post: Your program destroyed my partition/floppy/windows etc.
ppera: This is impossible you are saying this to attack me and my software because your are an idiot etc.
I've used quite a bit of software on the atari, I've emailed quite a few software authors about bugs in their programs that I discovered or thought I did. Never once did I have an attitude like this.
Also you can see the various posts in the bug report section on this forum. CJ and the rest of D-bug have always tried to investigate bugs and always admited when there was something wrong.
As I've told you in the pm we had, there is nothing personal, I just don't like your attitude. CJ summed it up, take responsibility for what you do, give credit where's due and stop bashing.
Oh, and when you make a comment I think it's best to elaborate a bit on it with certain arguments that are reasonable and support your comment.

IP Logged

ggn
D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug debugger

Reply #19 - 31.12.08 at 10:52:29
Print Post  
I only can express myself for the above with the following 2 items:

A

B

Happy new year!
« Last Edit: 31.12.08 at 10:55:25 by ggn »  

IP Logged

CJ
D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug Founder

Reply #20 - 04.02.09 at 08:52:45
Print Post  
No investigation necessary.

Perrors Gunship "Cracked by The Law"

ROFL.

IP Logged

Shw
D-Bug member

D-Bug member

Reply #21 - 04.02.09 at 19:24:48
Print Post  
Oh the irony! Smiley

Ppera uses the crack of arch enemy The Law (Gunship) ... and of course doesn't credit him..... honour doesn't exist in the 21st century.

Shw

IP Logged

CJ
D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug Founder

Reply #22 - 04.02.09 at 23:37:53
Print Post  
Well, I extracted his version to a subdir under mine and ran it. After the crappy juggling intro it chains another prg file which happened to say "Cracked by The Law"

So either (a) he's fucked up the path and it ran the one in the dir above it, or (b) he's stolen mine.

Either way, it's quack quack oops on his part.

IP Logged

ggn
D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug debugger

Reply #23 - 18.12.09 at 06:37:08
Print Post  
http://ppera.07x.net/atari/SCRSH/encountr.html

Thank you Mr Fucker for stealing my crack once again. The encounter pasti doesn't exist in public, and Ben Gun only supplied it to me (as stated in my intro which you ripped).

IP Logged

CJ
D-Bug member
Reboot Member

D-Bug Founder

Reply #24 - 18.12.09 at 06:41:58
Print Post  
Great work there yet again by Buggyboy! So he's got your stolen crack plus using ripped ULS code in his Gayex (or is it Lamex) system?

I see he's also "redone" elite but he neglected to click "load/save/cat" in his video.... I guess it STILL can't load or save properly.

BTW, I don't hear any TFMX music in Jim Power.... did you not have the required skillset?
« Last Edit: 18.12.09 at 06:45:09 by CJ »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top